LotteryClub AML Policy
At LotteryClub, we are committed to combat against money laundering and as such do not support any such activities. We follow guidelines and protocols set up by international organizations, which are in line with the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), the governing body that fights against money laundering.
Our AML policies include:
- We ensure that our clients have valid proof of identification.
- We make sure that our clients do not have any criminal records such as terrorism charges or other international financial crimes.
- We make sure to inform our clients that all information that they will provide will be used solely for verification purposes.
- We monitor clients’ financial transactions to ensure that it’s compliant to international norms.
- We strictly do not accept cash, money orders, and third party transactions.
What is Money Laundering?
Money laundering is when illegal/criminal monetary funds are displaced through the financial system in such a way so as to make it appear that the said funds originated from legitimate sources.
There are three stages of money laundering:
- Cash or equivalents are placed into the financial system.
- Money is transferred to other accounts through financial transactions performed to obscure the origin of the funds.
- Finally, funds are re-introduced into the economy in a way to make it appear that they come from legitimate sources.
As per our guidelines, we at LotteryClub always direct withdrawals back to the original source of remittance.
The above mentioned guidelines have been implemented to ensure the protection of both LotteryClub and its members, clients and players.
So what are you waiting for? You want to play online lottery games through out AML policy? Create an online lottery account and fill the online lottery application form. Now you are ready to play the most exciting online lottery game.
For more information regarding our AML policy, please contact our support department at email@example.com.